Caught on the Streets of Monterrey

Caught on the Streets of Monterrey
Watching...always Watching!

Sunday, November 24, 2013

His Next Package Arrives, And a Hard Week, but You Wouldn't Know It

Here's this weeks email. Not long. Never are but he got our package full of crystal light packages and tootsie rolls he loved it. This package I sent a different way.  I have usually sent them priority which is quite expensive but I know they will almost always get there.  The lady at the counter said that I could save so much money if I packed my own box, so this time I took her advice.  This one was filled with just treats.  It cost almost $50 less and with faith and praying for it daily I sent it on it's way.  I was so relieved when I got the awesome picture he sent.  Looks like it arrived safe and sound. I hope the video works, It is so fun to hear his voice.  This week will mark his 6 month mark.  Hard to believe and yet seems like I haven't heard his voice in forever.  He is doing awesome and that smile says it all.  He is happy and doing exactly what he is meant to do.  These people love him.   He also said it was a hard week but didn't go into much detail. Never one to complain. Which is awesome. Enjoy.

Tammy

Hello Everyone! So the weather has been a little loco here in Monterrey. We had some really cold days and now it is hot! Reminds me of Utah! So we are working a lot with a husband of a member who isn't a member. We are fasting a lot and he is progressing which is super good to see. This week we focused a lot on less actives and getting them back to church. We had interviews this week, and that's when I got the package! So sweet! It was a harder week for sure, this is the last week of the change, so next Monday night I will find out if I stay or go, and I will get a new comp. I have really liked it here in Sabinas. It is one of the hardest areas in the mission many people have told me, and members say the same. but I love it. Hard work is good! So not much happened other than that and there was a parade today for Dia de Revolucion! They love celebrating here! Love all of you! 

--
Elder Clayton

No comments:

Post a Comment