Caught on the Streets of Monterrey

Caught on the Streets of Monterrey
Watching...always Watching!

Sunday, November 3, 2013

A Quick Hello & Happy Halloween

We did not hear from Elder Clayton this week which is always a little heartbreaking.  However, on Thursday, Halloween, a little note popped in with a couple of pictures which was a welcome surprise.  As you will see has a little Stetson humor along with it and a little note that brought a tear to my eye.  I have always made chili and bread sticks and so when he told me to eat some for him it made me a little sad as I knew he would be thinking of home today.  You will read that the work is moving forward.  At first they only had very few people at the meetings like 15 and last week 55.  I am certain they are doing great work and loving him.  He is worried his time is growing short there, but he will do well wherever he serves, I am certain of it. 

Here you go, but you can't help smiling when you see the delivery of the sacrament, you will see...

we went to deliver the santa cena to people that cant make it to church and the secrarty of the branch bought us cokes! apostasia!!! haha 

--
Elder Clayton

hello mom! We dont have much time but sounds like your week was awesome! india is crazy! what a wait!! February 12! right before his birthday! thats wild. the rama has really changed around, I really think we can baptize in the river. the whole branch is on board for my goal haha. we have a goal of 80 in assistance by end of November too. my first Sunday here we had 15 and last week 55. so we are on track! I am loving it though. 


 I was hoping this is not why we didn't hear from him.  He looks a little thinner than I remember him.

No comments:

Post a Comment