Caught on the Streets of Monterrey

Caught on the Streets of Monterrey
Watching...always Watching!

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Another Baptism & Oh so Happy...

Well this week that went by was a very very good one! We had the baptism of Jose Manuel on Saturday and it was a very special program. Just the way how everything came to be was a miracle and I am grateful for the opportunity we had to find him and teach him and to be apart of his life and his families. The Baptism was super cool, not many people showed up, but he had a good friend in his ward that came that has known him for about 14 years and that was super cool to see. He later confirmed him in Sacrament meeting yesterday. I really am grateful for this ward of San Bernabe 1, they have been good to me and I love all of the members. They support us which is the best. This Friday we have another baptism, of Samuel, I have talked a little about him, but he is awesome, his wife is a member already but we have been teaching him and he is ready! I love it here, and the work we are doing. To see the people progress and change is all worth it. I love all of you and I am glad that the birthdays of Dad and Caleb went well as well as camp!! Love you all! 

--
Elder Clayton
 
Here was his note to me, too.  I loved it!!!
 
 Hello mom! That's great that the camp was a success!! that is a lot of work, thanks for your attitude and what you do with your callings. here the people don't understand what a calling means at times, and that's hard. We had a sweet week and I missed you all with the two birthdays but I am glad camp went well and that's sweet you went boating, that's one of the first things on my list to do when I get back! love you mom!


Jose Manuel's Family



No comments:

Post a Comment