Caught on the Streets of Monterrey

Caught on the Streets of Monterrey
Watching...always Watching!

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Another Baptism & This One, He Does...

 
 
 Oh, how I love this week's email. He has a baptism of Samuel who as you will witness has been waiting just for Stetson.  I remember talking to him before he left and how many times people are just waiting for one particular missionary to touch their heart.  Obviously, this was one of those souls.  Many times, he has let his companion do the ordinance and this time, it is his turn.  I love each week as I witness the growth in this young man. They love him so much and he for sure loves them.  It is so much fun to see all the pictures and the mutual respect and admiration they have for each other.  He keeps saying how fast it is going and I can see this is going to be so hard for him to leave another loved area.  His love for his district is apparent as well.  He is working hard and it shows.  Enjoy, it's another great one...

Hola familia! This week was great! We had another baptism, the baptism of Samuel, his wife is a member, but we have been teaching him for about 4 weeks because those are the requirements to be baptized here in this mission and he completed everything he needed to complete! It was a very special program, and we had a ton of support from the ward, and I baptized him! It was an honor, because he has known his wife and the missionaries for about 5 years...so a lot of Elders have come and gone teaching him. They are a cool couple and I am very happy for this step and decision he took. We have a ton of investigators right now, about 20 people we are teaching but getting them to church is a challenge. we live kind of far but yeah. We talk to everyone we can and have lots of fun. The members love us here and are good to us. I am glad that camp went well and that everyone is back to normal! Felicidades Caleb on your license! sick man! I miss driving. I actually had a dream about driving last night that I miss it so bad haha. Love you all! ! 

--
Elder Clayton

 Baptism of Samuel



Carne Asade

No comments:

Post a Comment