Caught on the Streets of Monterrey

Caught on the Streets of Monterrey
Watching...always Watching!

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Newest District Leader & Yummy Carne Asada

This week I was full involved in Stake Girl's Camp.  Thank heavens they needed a few things at Walmart.  So, I volunteered.  I was able to read his email, but it was Tuesday, so I was unable to be online at the same time.  As you will see, he is doing fantastic and things are progressing and great in his area.  They love him so much and he is doing great things there.

Hello everyone! Well Elder Clements and I had a super good week. I was made the district leader and I gave a capacitaion on Wednesday to the missionaries. It is pretty sweet being a DL and I am excited to work with the district to get them pumped up, on last Monday we had a carne asada with the members for Biggs last night with us, that's when we got the news, on Tuesday, we found a person named Abril, we found her in the park just at the right time, its cool to find people just in the right time at the right place. We have very high hopes of her progressing with her family! On Sabado we had another Carne Asada with Samuel and two other families and a noche de hogar! It was a ton of fun, and wow...carne asada was super good. On Sunday, Mexico and Holland played in the world cup and everyone was talking about the game, we saw a little with members and our investigator and it was kind of sad to see them lose! Then we went to church and almost everyone was late because of the game haha. but it was good. We had 6 people with us, and we are super excited to have a baptism this Saturday with Jose Manuel! I will have pictures and stories to tell. Love you all...

Elder Clayton




Then on Sunday night at about midnight a surprise Instagram picture came in.  I had asked in my prayers for Heavenly Father to just let my heart know that my boys were being taken care of.  I know they were, but this was one of several tender mercies that came through, that let me know that He is always there and making sure everything is as it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment