Caught on the Streets of Monterrey

Caught on the Streets of Monterrey
Watching...always Watching!

Sunday, October 19, 2014

His Smile Say it All

This week's email - there wasn't really one.  However, he sent this awesome picture.   I was able to send a quick response to him and ask him what he was laughing at.  It looks like he is laughing with President Swap and all of the missionaries are chuckling, too.  He says, he can't remember.  Funny, it looks like it was really quite funny.  But, honestly, what I wouldn't give to hear his laugh right about now.  I can almost hear it when I look at this picture...almost.  Oh, how I miss him at times, and yet, I don't want to wish this away for him.  Because I know just by looking at him, he is having the time of his life.  Wouldn't you agree?

Oh, how I love him and that smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment