Caught on the Streets of Monterrey

Caught on the Streets of Monterrey
Watching...always Watching!

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Finally an Email, and getting closer to coming Home!

Finally, a real email from Stetson this week.  The last two weeks, he's been so busy we got only a few pictures.  Not complaining.  You all know I love the pictures.  Enjoy, only three more of these things. 

Hello my sweet family! It was good to see Dallins photos, so crazy that he is home and that tanner now has his call and going to russia! Russia couldnt get enough red head burninghams haha. Well thats cool, it made me feel bad to see zoies eye all like that. That is so weird, because I saw a beagle on Wednesday and it just looked so much like here. It honestly made me a little homesick to see that dog, and now worse that I saw those photos of zoie! but its all good. Also in this area there are so many expeditions!! just like we had, its crazy, I always look at the back to find the montepelier idaho emblem, but nope. one day, I cant wait to talk to you all on Sunday, I am thinking about 4 to 6 my time, I will get on and tell you all when I am ready. Just need to find a computer first. Everything is going well in my area, we didn't have any one come to church, we are working more with members, trying to find new people to teach and trying to get my comp excited, its pretty hard to stay focused and not to think about home, but I'm hanging in there. It's worse, because I have Elder Jacobsen in my zone, and we get talking about bountiful and utah and woods cross and we both get trunky, we actually did divisions, or exchanges the other day and we were riding on bikes and we saw a cow walk into a house, that was pretty funny haha. its not everyday you see that. Oh there is a sister missionary that is preparing to serve on a mission in mexico and she leaves May 26!! She has a going away party/devotional and I will be saying a few words at that this week, its pretty exciting here. I like it alot, its a great area with great members. This area is so much different from the rest of my areas, its just like montpelier Idaho, haha thats what I always think of here. but I'm loving it, I get to see my converts on the 25th!! So I will leave the 24th to the city, and all day Monday visiting people that I taught and learned to love!1 love you all. take care and have a good week! 

--
Elder Clayton
 
 Eating the fish they caught on P-day
 With Elder Jacobsen


Mexican beagle 
 This family we are teaching the little kid, he is totally white 

This was our activity today, we went to a reservoir a fished and did a 
carne asada and then played soccer


No comments:

Post a Comment