Caught on the Streets of Monterrey

Caught on the Streets of Monterrey
Watching...always Watching!

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Too Busy for an Email, but sent Pictures...Thank Heavens for Pictures!

This week as he emailed, he was trying to figure out school stuff so was unable to send an actual letter.  Oh, I hope we get one tomorrow.  But, the pictures speak volumes.  He is doing great, and oh so happy.  That is all I can ask for!


His cousin came home this week and as we read his last email, I told Stetson about how he said he missed carpet.  Here was his reply back to me:  hey mom! Elder Soto is home now, I extended my mission, I would have been home on April 16th with him, he served a 22 month mission,. but I wanted to go another change. My companion is Elder Mendoza, the house looks nice though,. I cant wait to lay on the carpet!!

Funny the little things we take for granted that these missionaries can't wait to feel and see again.

No comments:

Post a Comment