Caught on the Streets of Monterrey

Caught on the Streets of Monterrey
Watching...always Watching!

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Wrapping it all up...

The last couple of weeks, he hasn't written much in form

s of an email.  I know he is extremely busy and getting ready to finish.  He is still working so hard.  But, I am not going to lie, I can't wait to hug this boy!

Hello fam, I will write a little next week to you all, I will be visiting converts, so I will be traveling to my past areas, just some things to keep you updated, on Sunday I will be leaving Linares, going to the city, Monday going to my areas and visiting people, then Tuesday in the offices and eating with President and Wednesday I will be home! love you all. cant wait to see you!



Then on Friday we were headed down to see the Payson Temple for the Open House.  Wayne asked to get his phone and these had just popped in.  Tender mercy for sure.  He looks so great and I know they are going to miss him...and bad!


 Last Zone Meeting



I know they are going to miss him, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment