Caught on the Streets of Monterrey

Caught on the Streets of Monterrey
Watching...always Watching!

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Loving Where He is Serving and Finding Similiar Things in the City

His emails are never very long, but he sounds so great and very happy.  Wayne is usually able to be on with him for a a few back and forth chats and makes sure things are good.  But, to be honest, his pictures are worth way more than anything.  I have told friends that he could be having a miserable time, but his pictures would never show it.  They his smile is worth every dime we paid for it.  Enjoy...

hola familia! We are in Centro Monterrey today. We took the bus here and took the metro which is super fun. It is just like the subways in New York. So many people here and everyone stares at us haha. this week was a good week. we had a noche de barrio where we watched Monte del Senor. A story about the Salt Lake temple. I had never seen it! It was awesome though. There was a lot of things I learned that I had no idea about. We had divisions with the zone leaders and that was way cool. I was in San Nicolas for the day and loved it. The Spanish is coming along, and I am loving it here. Where I am at, Sabinas is super small but everyone has a Browning sticker on their car!! like the same Browning as Morgan Utah. it is pretty funny. I don't have much time but we also spoke in church and that was good and we came to the city today. oh!! and we talked to this guy in the city and he saw my name and he showed me a friend on Facebook he had with the same name! So there is a white family here in Monterrey somewhere with the last name of Clayton! Familia! haha So that ws funny. Love you all! 
--
Elder Clayton



No comments:

Post a Comment