Caught on the Streets of Monterrey

Caught on the Streets of Monterrey
Watching...always Watching!

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Loved to Skype at Christmas, and trying get Investigators to Come to Church

Hello everyone! I loved Christmas and how we got to skype! Sorry you had to put the speakers up to your ears to hear, but its all good! It was awesome to see and hear from everyone. I had a pretty good Christmas, I have heard Christmas is hard for a missionary,so I didnt get my hopes up and I wasnt dissapointed! for Christmas Eve my comp was sick!! So I read Jesus the Christ, exercised and watched 17 Miracles! Pretty normal christmas hahah. but I had a good time. Everyone eats tamales here for christmas, and they make a million, so we have been eating tamales for like 5 days straight! haha but I love them. So on saturday, we found a sister who we started teaching and we invited her to go to church and she said she would. So Sunday comes around and we had 2 investigators to bring to church with rides from members, and yeah---both fell through! Sooo that was kind of sad, but we are still keeping our hopes up. We had kind of a rough week with my comp sick  but its okay. This week will be a good one! Happy New Year everyone!! te amo!

--
Elder Clayton

 What  he ate for lunch on Christmas Day, doesn't look too bad.
Doing a little cleaning, or is he playing the air guitar...hmmm...


No comments:

Post a Comment