Caught on the Streets of Monterrey

Caught on the Streets of Monterrey
Watching...always Watching!

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Training a new companion, and having a blast!

Well as you will soon read he is a trainer. He's so excited. I will attach the picture of the two of them. They are quite a handsome pair. Kind of hard to see that he was moved after all of his efforts but his attitude is once again upbeat and he is doing fine. I wish I could see the two of them. I bet they are quite a team. Enjoy, it's short but informative and fun. Thanks again for your support, thoughts and prayers. Always appreciated and felt. 
So my comp went home to Cancun and I got the call that I would be training! On Monday we visited the converts of Elder Chable, that was a lot of fun, to get to know different parts of Monterrey, and as of now I have been in just about every part. On Tuesday morning, I went to the offices and there were 20 new missionary's and 20 trainers including me. A huge group! We lined up and I was first to be called with Elder Gomez. He is from the Republica Dominicana. He is always happy and its always a good time. He is always singing something, so there is never a dull moment! I stayed in my area but we split it again. It is kind of hard because of the two areas, Chable and I had been working in the majority of the other side and I got switched back to the other side.....so all of my work stayed on the other side. Yo odio mi vida. but, we are working hard and focusing hard on finding people who are ready to change their lives for the better. I found Helaman 5 verse 12 to help a struggling family in my area. They are less active and going through a rough time. As a missionary you feel for these people. You feel like a part of their lives. I am just here to help them and love to see that I have made that difference. I love you all!! Nos Vemos next week! 
--
Elder Clayton

 New Companion Elder Gomez his kid, Stetson is a Trainer!
 New companion Elder Gomez and Tony who shines their shoes, he is a member


This Elder was with Stetson in Vegas he said it was good to see him again.


No comments:

Post a Comment