Caught on the Streets of Monterrey

Caught on the Streets of Monterrey
Watching...always Watching!

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sending another home...

This week Stetson is will be sending his companion home as his mission is over.  So they are going to visit and say good bye so his time was short on the computer.  However, he responded to my email and then on Monday we received a bonus package from Monterrey.  Full of fun things but best of all a hand written letter for each of us.  It was awesome.  So, not getting an email was ok.  He did send some fun pictures and a short email which I will include, he promised next week a better one with news of his new companion and what's happening.  He still is so happy and for that we are always grateful. 

 New Year's



Little Ceasar's even in Monterrey
His Zone



So all in all it was a good week.  I sure love him and although I miss him like crazy I wouldn't trade this experience for him or us for anything. 


No comments:

Post a Comment