Caught on the Streets of Monterrey

Caught on the Streets of Monterrey
Watching...always Watching!

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Stetson in a Stetson - Monterrey Style!

I was able to be on with him for a bit this week and as always he was in great spirits.  He loves these people so much and they in return love him.  I love the picture in the cowboy hat.   I told him, I guess this is Monterrey's version of Stetson in a Stetson.  He did tell me how his mission president's wife, Sister Swapp knows my Aunt Kathy Burningham and how she treated her just like a daughter and how much she loves her.  He was so amazed at how small the world is and how it does come around when you are kind to everyone.  Things we tell them all through life.  His friend Elder Biggs left the area this transfer and he will miss him, they were good friends.  He keeps telling me how fast the time is going, I guess I believe him, at least on his end.  Enjoy...

So this week was pretty rainy, but it was a great week! Juany and Sara are reading The Book of Mormon, and progressing still, its just that the husbands have a hard time accepting it. Samuel, who has been our investigator is progressing super bien as well as Jose Manuel, who is sick, he couldn't make it to church, but when he does, the following Friday he will be baptized. Samuel has a date of the 12th of July! So the ward is excited for that and his wife who is a member is excited as well, we have a lot of work, and changes are tomorrow, but I am pretty sure I wont be going. I better not haha, I have been working super hard here, but I Love it here. The members love us and love to help us. I love the work and love to see the change in the people. Love all of you, and good luck at Girls camp mom, love you!

--
Elder Clayton






No comments:

Post a Comment