Caught on the Streets of Monterrey

Caught on the Streets of Monterrey
Watching...always Watching!

Sunday, November 23, 2014

#1 Zone & Laughter all Day

As you will witness in this short, but awesome email; they are thriving and doing amazing things.  His attitude is amazing and they are #1 in the mission.  As you will see in the picture, they are quite the pair.  My friend said to me she keeps wondering if they are stalked by the girls down there.  To be honest, I hate to ask.  But, I'd go to church to see him!   Next week marks his 18th month, and Thanksgiving.  We are so grateful for his amazing example and the great missionary he is.  Enjoy...




Hola Familia! This week was excellente, Elder Brown and I found a lot of new people to teach and we had a lot of success in the zone, as of now, we are the number one zone in the mission! We are working hard and loving it here, we are going to have two baptisms this Sunday or Saturday, we are still working out the details but we are excited, yesterday, not many people came to church, neither members or investigators! no se porque, but that's what happened, its hard when that happens after a hard week of work, but its all good, we have faith, and we are going to work harder this week that comes. I really have been blessed with amazing companions, Elder Brown and I laugh all day and we have lots of fun, we have a lot of things in common that we did before the mission and I am grateful to be a zone leader with him, hes a tight guy. I love the zone and everyone is doing well! I love you all and am thankful for all you do for me. les amo mucho! 

--
Elder Clayton





No comments:

Post a Comment