Caught on the Streets of Monterrey

Caught on the Streets of Monterrey
Watching...always Watching!

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Stetson with Stetsons & Las Puentas

I was so excited to hear from him this week, no surprise.  And you'll see he got his birthday package, and the other Christmas package.  I really do know prayers are heard and answered.  I pray for those darn things every time they leave Bountiful.  He once again is so happy in his new area and fitting right in.  He got lots of mail this week.  My hope is he saved the cupcakes and candles for his actual b-day, but if not, that's ok.  Love him so much.
hello mom!! Just wanted to let you know I got both of my packages!!! We went Friday for a meeting and one was there, and we were about to leave and they told me I had another one that just arrived with the guard!! It got here in 9 days. thank you so much!!! I am so grateful for you all. The peanut butter and all the rest was well received! oh and next week we will be going to the temple, on the 11th. The Book of Mormon is so good. I carry it in my hand all day as we walk around.
 Hola Family! Well this week went by super fast! We fasted 3 times this week and we really saw miracles. One miracle that occurred was super cool. There is a Hermana here that is a recent convert and we are trying to meet her husband, we had gone about 3 times and here husband still hadn't come home from work. So as we were fasting, we left the house and we were walking and just out of the blue, a guy walked past us and my companion stopped dead in his tracks and had like a confused look on his face, like he was going to talk to the guy but he didn't, so I turn around and talk to the guy who had just walked past us, and it turns out it was the husband of the hermana who we were wanting to meet!! We had been walking for about 5 minutes and it was amazing how the Lord put us in the way of this guy. Just like that. The miracles are so clear to see. Also, we met a Joel, who had an accident about 7 months ago where a train ran over part of his hand! He is very humble and he came to church Sunday! We were super grateful to have him with us and we are excited for him to progress. Elder Reyna, my companion is doing wonderful and we are having a good time here in the zone of Anahuac. Thank you for the packages! I got them both and my birthday package came in 9 days! It was super fast, and I was there as it arrived. I am thankful for you all, love you all and thanks for the support. I also got a letter from Grandma and Grandpa Burningham and from the Orchard 5th ward from the Christmas dinner, thanks!! love you all!

--
Elder Clayton

this is the bishop of my comp, the bishops wife is from here and he is from Chiapas, and his wife grew up in the ward that we are in right now. crazy no?


 Tacos with the sisters in the morning



No comments:

Post a Comment