Caught on the Streets of Monterrey

Caught on the Streets of Monterrey
Watching...always Watching!

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Thankful for the Book of Mormon



This week is full of miracles and fun.  I love watching how much he has grown and all the blessings he is seeing come to be through his obedience and sacrifice.  For this we have all been blessed, too.  Enjoy...

Hello Clayton familia! This week was excellent, just like last week, today we had our zone activity, we went to chipinque and cooked hamburgers and just kind of hung out, it was a good time and everyone loved it. We had 5 investigators in the church yesterday! Joel will be baptized this next Sunday, the ward is rising up, we are happy to be here, and it really is a great ward. We have lots of help from the members, and they see that we are working, so they are willing to help us out in many ways. I love it here, and there are many many people to teach! The zone is doing well, I will soon have 6 months as zone leader, changes are in 2 weeks, I really don't know if I will stay or go and train, or what, but whatever comes, I am happy! I will miss and not miss parts about being zone leader, its fun, but sometimes the responsibility of the zone gets to you. Its a good zone, so I don't have many worries. but I like it overall. I cant believe that I have less than 100 days, That is just too crazy for me to believe, Elder Reyna and I are working hard too find new people, and work with our investigators to progress even more so that they can be baptized. In this change, I had the goal to fast more often, and I can honestly say that I have seen miracles because we have fasted with faith. When we got here, the other zone leaders before us didnt leave us anything, so we started from nothing. but from hard work, and faith we have been blessed. Like in my last email the abuela coming from Bolivia so that her grand kids could be baptized is a miracle. They are all excited to be baptized and we are working with members a lot so they can stay active and can grow in the church. I am thankful to be here, and thankful for the Book of Mormon, I am now in Helaman,l I know this Book is true, it has helped me have the faith to find these people and I am blessed to be here. love you all! My condolences to Tori and her family, I love them and to Bridger as well!! les amo! Saludos de San Nicolas de los Garza

--
Elder Clayton

I finally went to Chipenque!!! Its a super cool park in San Pedro in the mountains, it was our zone activity and this is what we did, and we cooked hamburgers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment