Caught on the Streets of Monterrey

Caught on the Streets of Monterrey
Watching...always Watching!

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Lots to do in Only Five Weeks

Didn't get an email this week. But he forwarded what his mission president sent to him. I think it's worth sharing. Hope you don't think it's boastful, but made us quite proud. Only a few more of these emails. I will miss Missionary Monday's.
I am in Linares, Nuevo Leon. So happy! Never thought I would get here. look it up where I am on google maps. Rancho!! THis is what my Mission Presidente wrote me.

E. Clayton, 
Thank you for all the great work you have done. I know that it may seem strange to have only one change in a new area, but you are there for a reason. Obviously I have thought of a couple, one is that you bring a great spirit to the zone and branch, two, I hope that you get your new companion pumped back up. He has been in the dumpster with his animo and he really has so much potential. I would love to see him become a senior companion again soon, but that depends on him and his obedience and animo. Help the ward members to understand that it is in the small and simple things that they do in the gospel that will innoculate them from the committing the grave errors that lead to so much unhappiness. You have a lot to do in just 5 weeks.
Love,
Pdte Swapp

it was hard saying good bye to  las puentes, it was a good ward and my converts
 Elder Wells
 Elder Brown (he is sitting next to him on the plane home)
 Elder Brown (he is sitting next to him on the plane home)
Elder Gomez took my camera and took this...ha-ha *only picture we have seen that he is not smiling
rio en linares
  Minnesota plate
 Riding in the back of the presidentes pick up 
on my way to linares

New and Last Comp, Elder Soto

 

No comments:

Post a Comment