Caught on the Streets of Monterrey

Caught on the Streets of Monterrey
Watching...always Watching!

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Last Zone Conference, more Baptisms, & they are so Loved in this Area.

These emails just get better and better.  He was able to be on with his dad this week and only once with me.  Due to his feet and shoes being always wet, they have a yucky fungus.  But in true Stetson fashion he laughs it off and never complains.  I hope it goes away.  I am now praying for his feet...and I really don't like feet, ha-ha.  He is doing great and this month marks his 22nd month.  So exciting and yet sad for him.  With every email I know he is not wanting it to end.  Enjoy, another great one...

Hola Familia! So this last week we had zone conference, it went very well, but it was kind of sad because I gave my last testimony in front of everyone! I had seen many Elders do it, but wow, it was a little crazy, but everyone has their time. After the conference, we went with President Swapp in his car to the house of Sonia and Samantha and had their interview, President gave the green light so that they can be baptized, they were going to be baptized yesterday, but Sonia wants her best friend, who has a daughter in law here in this ward to be there, so we are going to wait until the 29th! We are all excited and they are more than excited, in fact they went and saw Meet the Mormons and loved it! They are excellent people, so keep them in your prayers if you could. This last week it rained quite a bit, everyday it rained, we got soaked, but today is really nice so everything is drying out. Everyone in the zone is doing well, its week 4 and I am pretty sure this next change I will be going somewhere else to end my mission. Its hard to think about home, but its coming right up haha., I am focused but its hard not to think about it. Elder Gomez is in the area where I trained him at, and we are going to seal the family Briones pretty soon, I will keep you all updated but we are excited for that, he is doing better, he hurt his knee but all is well. The other day we went to a mercado, like a market and we stopped at a place selling all sorts of random stuff and I looked a little closer and everything was from the DI!! Everything, and they all had the stamps on the stuff, picture frames, kitchen supplies, it was funny to see, one mans junk is another mans treasure. Well, I am super excited for our baptisms this next Sunday, so is the ward, the last year they only had 6 baptisms! So us and the hermanas have baptized more in the first three months then all of last year. They love us! I love you all, cuidanse mucho!!

--
Elder Clayton

Alejandro, Samantha and Sonja.  Most likely will be baptized on 3.29.15


No comments:

Post a Comment