Caught on the Streets of Monterrey

Caught on the Streets of Monterrey
Watching...always Watching!

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Bonus Tender Mercy Email & Pictures

 We got a surprise email yesterday from Stetson. They were not able to email on Monday.  As for Wayne, blood tests have been taken and the doctors feel like they know what is going on. We will wait to confirm their diagnosis until it is firm but we appreciate your prayers, thoughts and concerns. Your phone calls and texts mean so much. This is a very treatable thing and will take some time but as Bridger's blessing stated it us just a bump in the road and we are surviving. Thanks again. We have awesome family and friends.
This is a little gal that the are reactivating their family.  Isn't she the cutest thing ever!
Branch President and family.  They have three boys just like his own, he loves that!
Said this river was dry a few weeks ago and now is double the size due to rain and hurricanes, crazy.

He got his package!!!  I tell him I pray for them to get to him, which may sound silly, but so glad when they arrive and unharmed.

I don't have much time but I will write more on Monday to tell all of it. It was a crazy week, Tuesday we went to the mission office to practice teaching lessons and me and my comp practiced with Mission President! how scary but it was good. Then I got my package! What a blessing! haha. It came pretty fast. I was so excited when I opened it up. Sooo many stickers! The Mormon ads are awesome too. Love those and remind me of a being a kid,. The butterfingers didn't melt and were amazing. cookies were good too!! They are better out of the oven though. On Thursday I was having a pretty hard day, and I read a letter from Bridger that he sent to me on his mission and its where exactly I am. I will explain more Monday!! Love you all. don't tease dad!! Give dad a hug for me. Love you all.

He also wrote a little note to reply to my personal email. One of the things I had written him was of my dear friend who had lost her battle with cancer.  She had a son that was a year younger than Stetson.  We prayed for her for many years at every prayer.   I will include it as well.  He is such a sweet and tender boy.  I so love and miss him. And these emails make it hard to not pick up the phone and call and talk to him and let him know it will all be ok.  It's times like these we have to put our faith to the test.  It sure is easier to teach it sometimes than practice it, that is for sure.  But, I'm learning.  Enjoy...

 hey mom!! just read your letter. I actually saw your facebook a few days ago and saw that about your friend.  (Chanda Ivie George)  I am sorry to hear that. It is hard to go through something like that. There is a sister here who is slowly dying of cancer. It is terribly sad. She has a teenager daughter and a 9 month old. She honestly has one of the most strongest testimonies I have ever heard. She is content she isn't going to live that long, as strange as that sounds, but its still is sad. She is somewhat content because she has the gospel. She knows where she is going and it will all be well. I didn't like reading about dad though. I am sad now. I don't want anything to be wrong with him and I want him to work without any hassle. I will pray for him mom. Love all of you. thanks so much for the package. It meant so much. love you.





No comments:

Post a Comment